Click here to view the General Price List.
*Effective date August 31, 2016
The prices provided below are subject to change and are just an estimate.
Cremation Base Price $695
- Local transportation of your loved one to the care of Treasure Coast Cremations facilities.
- The selected container for your loved one prior to the cremation process being performed.
- Sheltering and refrigeration of your loved one prior to the cremation process.
- The act of cremation; registering the vital statistics and all required documentation/authorizations for the cremation and death certificate.
- The urn or receptacle for the cremated remains following the act of cremation per package selection.
1) Temporary $20
2) Wooden* $150
3) Pewter* $200
*Engraving Available (optional) $50
ID Viewing (optional) $200Includes limited cosmetology, placement of the deceased in the container selected, necessary sanitary cleansing and care, facilitated appointed time and place for viewing. If selected you will be contacted to schedule a date and time to come and view the deceased.
Fiberboard container is an unfinished wood box or other nonmetal receptacle or enclosure, without ornamentation or a fixed interior lining, that is designed for the encasement of human remains and that is made of fiberboard, pressed wood, composition materials (with or without an outside covering), or like materials.
Upgrade to Starmark Container $195
Printed woodgrain exterior with a rosetan crepe interior. This container is suggested for ID Viewing.
Medical Examiner FeeFees vary by county.
Death Certificates With or Without Cause $14
- Death certificates with cause are needed for items such as Life Insurance, Estates and Probate, Pension, IRA and Other Benefits.
- Death certificates without cause are needed for items such as Bank Accounts, Stocks and Bonds, Title and Deeds to Property, Vehicle Registration and Title Changes, Attorneys and CPAs, and Home Mortgages.